Click Here to register

Advertisement

Forum

Forums :: Business :: ROUGH DIAMONDS

Author Thread: ROUGH DIAMONDS
dimaDima
ROUGH DIAMONDS
Posted: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:37 PM
Our company is interested in purchases of rough diamonds.
Inform the most detailed information

Notify Editor About Post

Advertisement

MutumboO
Re : ROUGH DIAMONDS
Posted: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:04 PM
Mr. Veney is a veteran of international trade, finance, and development. His expertise has been developed over the past decade from hands on experience, and successful business affairs in several AFRICAN and CARIBBEAN nations.

Mr. Veney is a highly sought after business facilitator and consultant, who has transacted a multitude of business and consulted several National/International Organizations, Governmental Officals, and High Net-Worth Investors. He has done business in Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Uganda, Guinea, Togo, Senegal, Central African Republic, Benin, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Zambia,

Presently, Mr. Veney is Managing Director of MADISON CAPITAL HOLDINGS INC. , he also serves as Director of Procurement for the UNITED GOLD NETWORK LLC. , and is CHAIRMAN/CEO of EMERGING INTERNATIONAL ASSETS, INC.

His sectors of interest are focused primarily on Precious Gems and Metals (mining, procurement, and sales of Diamonds, Emeralds, Gold and others materials) , entertainment (Feature Film and Music Production), and finance/development (targeting the emerging markets of AFRICA).

His extensive network allows for seamless integration of law, finance, budget control, and management.

If you wish to contact or retain Mr. Veney, you can reach him via the contacts given below.

MADISON CAPITAL HOLDINGS, INC.
325 PENNSYLVANIA AVE. SE, SUITE #260
WASHINGTON DC 20003
TEL : (202) 675-6318
E-FAX : (781) 735-5941
E-MAIL: LVeney412@aol.com

Notify Editor About Post
theorencken
Posted: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:32 PM
Att: Dima - Monaco
We have rough diamonds and gold available currently. We are situated in Durban South Africa. If interested we can forward inventory of current parcel of diamonds. Gold available in 12.5kg bars min order quantity 80kg.
Regards
Theo

Notify Editor About Post
ensaensa
Posted: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 12:00 AM
Hello !
We can provide you with raw material from DR Congo (former Zaïre).
Please contact us for any further dtail :
ensa007@yahoo.fr

Regards

Notify Editor About Post
SaminaTecle
Posted: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 12:27 AM
Dear Sirs

reagrding your announcement we are german company which is going to buy all your diamond quantities.

But we just want a serious and relaible businesspartner, especially in the diamondbusiness you find enough criminals.... so please only reply if :

- these diamonds are existing
- no travelling to an africans state
- if this transaction can be made ( in any europe country your choice) in a securityhouse it neednt to be in the bank.

But please we are just looking a partner who could fulfill this criterias we a german company with high-class clients we dont want to loose our reputance .
I think we really could do good business if you are in the ability to supply us monthly with rough-diamonds.

After a reply and a confimation that you are willing and able to supply us, you will receive all our coordiantes.

Yours faithfully
Ms Rahel Samina Tecle

Notify Editor About Post
GEMWORLD
Re: ROUGH DIAMONDS
Posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 10:26 AM
Dear Mrs. Samina,

i am coming with my partner to Angola/Namibia and Southafrica in the next 2 weeks!!

Would it be possible to arrange a meeting with you?
Can you guarantee us we will face no problems if we buy the diamonds?? What can you supply? I will come with my canadian buyer. Pls have in mind he is only paying in USD no local currency. Can you pls send me your number so that we can arrange already a fixed meeting. The first trip goes to Namibia for 2days then we want to continue to Angola if we didnt find anything there.

Pls respond to my email:

amira.perez@yahoo.com

Notify Editor About Post
van011
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:54 AM
Dear,

I have 3 pacels of 100.000ct each to sell in South africa please tell me if you are interest i can send you the documents

Regards

Ricardo Guerreiro

van0112003@yahoo.com.br

Notify Editor About Post
lombarde
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2007 7:58 PM
We are lisenced traders in rough diamonds and have diamonds for sale. Please contact us with details so that we can send manifest and discuss procedure.
Kind regards,
E. Lombard
elmare@moloafrica.com
mob +27 82 929 6765

Notify Editor About Post
lombarde
We are lisenced traders in rough diamonds and have diamonds for sale. Please contact us with details so that we can send manifest and discuss procedure.
Kind regards,
E. Lombard
elmare@moloafrica.com
mob +27 82 929 6765

Notify Editor About Post
lombarde
Kind regards,
E. Lombard
elmare@moloafrica.com
mob +27 82 929 6765

Notify Editor About Post
Ruach
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2007 6:14 PM
Theo: pls contact us ref: roughs and gold for sale u have access to...We are interested in buying for deliv, EU for both and pls furnish alldetails/terms..

ruach-paracletus
+1 702 995 1800
+1 251 217 7532 fax
paracletus,gfr skype

Notify Editor About Post
pmiles2764
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2008 2:55 AM
I am interested and need you to send me your manifest and contact information. I have plenty of buyers out of New York and across the U.S.

Pierre Miles
310-516-0024

Notify Editor About Post
pmiles2764
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2008 2:56 AM
I need a copy of your manifest and contact information.

Pierre Miles
310-516-0024

Notify Editor About Post
pmiles2764
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2008 2:58 AM
I have buyer and I need your manifest and contact information.

Pierre Miles
310-516-0024

Notify Editor About Post
Isgranit
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2008 4:31 PM
We are buying Rough Diamonds and looking for long term business relations. Please send manifest and pictures of your's diamonds for negotiate terms. Refer to: Israel Granit, E-Mail: isgranit@bezeqint.net, Tel: 972 35495701, Fax: 972 35479219

Notify Editor About Post
Isgranit
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2008 4:50 PM
We are buying Rough Diamonds, please send documents to;Israel Granir E-Mail: isgranit@bezeqint.net Tel: 972 35495701 Fax: 972 35479219

Many thanks,
Israel Granit

Notify Editor About Post
lombarde
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2008 10:36 AM
Dear Sir

We have several options available right now. Please send your full details, including email and skype address to elmare@moloafrica.com or skype elmarelombard, mobile +27 82 929 6765 / 084 2990 736.

Kind regards,

Elmare Lombard

Notify Editor About Post
lombarde
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2008 10:39 AM
Dear Ricardo

We have buyers ready. Please let me know if you have any parcels available.

Kind regards,

Elmare Lombard
elmare@moloafrica.com
+27 82 929 6765
+27 84 2990 736

Notify Editor About Post
lombarde
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2008 10:44 AM
Dear Pierre

We have an opportunity for a 2 year supply of Angolan diamonds on contract basis. These are from the official concessionary of the Angolan government. Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,

Elmare Lombard
+27 84 2990 736
elmare@moloafrica.com

Notify Editor About Post
astry
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4:47 PM
Daer Sir
I have several buyers in the USA but I need a manifest to be able to show them.. please send me one of rough diamonds you have available.
Also can they be legally sent to New York USA?
Kind regards Annya Strydom
annya@travelade.net

Notify Editor About Post
caperough
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:02 PM
Theo,

Do you still deal in rough diamonds?

We need rough, lease respond...

Andre Charles
Los Angeles

Notify Editor About Post
caperough
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:02 PM
We are interested in rough diamonds.

Please respond...

Notify Editor About Post
caperough
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:03 PM
We are seeking a source of rough stones. Please respond...

Notify Editor About Post
minerals_biz
Posted: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:19 AM
Dear Sir/Madam:

Afro Mineral Mining Company Ltd is selling Gold Dust, Diamonds and Scrap Metals.

However, we are ready and able to supply you with Alluvial Gold Dust/Bars of very fine purity and gem diamonds. We require end Buyer’s presence for a preliminary assay at the geological survey department before any shipment could be effectual.

In a situation whereby, the Buyer is not able to travel to meet the Seller, Buyer is requested to send his representative to test and control the gold dust or diamonds on his behalf and payment will be made immediately the preliminary assay report is issued by the geological survey department.

In addition, we have being in existence for a very long time doing valuable business in Sierra Leone and abroad. The Company is fully registered with the appropriate Government Department to carry out its activities.

We look forward to do business with you.

We wait to hear from you soonest.

Thank you in anticipation.

Best regards,

Dr. Alfred Conteh.
Marketing Manager
Afro Mineral Mining Company Ltd.
40 Bombay Street, Freetown,
Sierra Leone, West Africa.
Phone: +232-33-773890 / 33-423150
Zip: 23222
Sykpe: minerals_biz
Email: minerals_biz@yahoo.com

Notify Editor About Post
minerals_biz
Posted: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:26 AM
Dear Sir/Madam:

Afro Mineral Mining Company Ltd is selling Gold Dust, Diamonds and Scrap Metals.

However, we are ready and able to supply you with Alluvial Gold Dust/Bars of very fine purity and gem diamonds. We require end Buyer’s presence for a preliminary assay at the geological survey department before any shipment could be effectual.

In a situation whereby, the Buyer is not able to travel to meet the Seller, Buyer is requested to send his representative to test and control the gold dust or diamonds on his behalf and payment will be made immediately the preliminary assay report is issued by the geological survey department.

In addition, we have being in existence for a very long time doing valuable business in Sierra Leone and abroad. The Company is fully registered with the appropriate Government Department to carry out its activities.

Best regards,

Dr. Alfred Conteh.
Marketing Manager
Phone: +232-33-773890 / 33-423150

Notify Editor About Post
minerals_biz
Posted: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:32 AM
Dear Sir/Madam:

Best regards,

Dr. Alfred Conteh.
Marketing Manager
Phone: +232-33-773890/33-423150

Notify Editor About Post
minerals_biz
Posted: Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:34 AM
Dear Sir/Madam:

Best regards,

Dr. Alfred Conteh.
Marketing Manager
Phone: +232-33-773890/33-423150

Notify Editor About Post
inpasagar
Posted: Monday, November 10, 2008 6:08 AM
Dear Sir:

We have Natural Diamond and also Chrysoberyl Cat's Eye Gemstone for sale. If intreasted contact me... I will sent you the results of Mining and Geology Gem Testing Laboratory.

contat me at: inpasagar@ymail.com

Notify Editor About Post
abbeylove
Posted: Friday, November 14, 2008 11:04 AM
HELLO
AM Abbey IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH IN EACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE AS ONLY A WAY OF FUN BUT A MATURE MAN WITH NICE VISSION OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY TO ME WITH THE (abbelove32@yahoo.co.in)

Notify Editor About Post
chidikam
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2009 6:45 PM
Group gold miners seeking a safe and reliable buying partner, for the sale of a quantity of metal gold (22 carats plus) available, for signing reguler supply contract, which quantity will be made know on the process of the contract signing, for a good raisonnable interest. the gold is of the following features: Origin: Burkina Faso & Ghana,Mali and surrounding West Africa. purity at least 93%, Quality: 22 carats plus. The supplier has a viable commercial gold deposits,and follow all legal selling rules and regulations.
Due to fraud and internet scams we have developed a sells process that ensures we only sell our Gold Dust and Diamonds to qualified buyers.
We have the ability to sell any amount of Gold Dust and Diamond that you want to purchase.
The gold has been refined in the shape of an ingot, the buyer Please contact us for more details, at chidikam@yahoo.fr tell: 0022997130823. Thanks Dr Maxim Oga

Notify Editor About Post
chidikam
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2009 6:47 PM
Group gold miners seeking a safe and reliable buying partner, for the sale of a quantity of metal gold (22 carats plus) available, for signing reguler supply contract, which quantity will be made know on the process of the contract signing, for a good raisonnable interest. the gold is of the following features: Origin: Ghana purity at least 93%, Quality: 22 carats plus. The supplier has a viable commercial gold deposits,and follow all legal selling rules and regulations.
Due to fraud and internet scams we have developed a sells process that ensures we only sell our Gold Dust and Diamonds to qualified buyers.
We have the ability to sell any amount of Gold Dust and Diamond that you want to purchase.
The gold has been refined in the shape of an ingot, the buyer Please contact us for more details, at chidikam@yahoo.fr tell: 0022997130823. Thanks Dr Maxim Oga

Notify Editor About Post
chidikam
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2009 6:52 PM
Group gold miners seeking a safe and reliable buying partner, for the sale of a quantity of metal gold (22 carats plus) available, for signing reguler supply contract, which quantity will be made know on the process of the contract signing, for a good raisonnable interest. the gold is of the following features: Origin: Ghana purity at least 93%, Quality: 22 carats plus. The supplier has a viable commercial gold deposits,and follow all legal selling rules and regulations.

Notify Editor About Post
chidikam
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2009 6:53 PM

Notify Editor About Post
chidikam
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2009 6:56 PM

Notify Editor About Post
sweetphinee
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:11 PM
Dear Sirs /Madam.

I am representing and marketing for a local mining group here in sierra leone ,we have au gold dust and rough diamonds for sale .

we are registered under the sierra Leone ministry of lands, mines and energy we have our license to mine and our company is registered .

When you reply this mail i can send you most of our documents for confirmation ,so we can continue with other procedures.

Thanks

Mr Issa mohammed

Notify Editor About Post
sweetphinee
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:14 PM
Dear Sirs /Madam.

I am representing and marketing for a local mining group here in sierra leone ,we have au gold dust and rough diamonds for sale .

we are registered under the sierra Leone ministry of lands, mines and energy we have our license to mine and our company is registered .

When you reply this mail i can send you most of our documents for confirmation ,so we can continue with other procedures.

Thanks

Mr Issa mohammed
{issa_nwk@yahoo.ca}

Notify Editor About Post
sweetphinee
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:16 PM
Dear Sirs /Madam.

Thanks

Mr Issa mohammed
{issa_nwk@yahoo.ca}

Notify Editor About Post
Japhet
Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:49 PM
Dima Dima

I have them from Williamson Diamond mines in Tanzania.In the moment i Have the not less than 7 carats.

contact me at japhethnry@yahoo.com or +255716005967

Regards,

Japhet

Notify Editor About Post
costavet
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 11:43 AM
DEAR SIR,

AS SOON AS YOU HAVE A SERIOUS OFFER ON ROUGH DIAMONDS, PLEASE, LET US KNOW, WE NEED FROM 1000 CT TILL 100.000 CT.= AFRICAN DIAMONDS.
REGARDS, DR. COSTA

Notify Editor About Post
geoffakiri
Posted: Monday, October 05, 2009 3:32 PM
Hello,

We are a Kenyan company dealing in rough minerals ranging from diamonds, gold, ruby and garnet. We source our products from the D.R.C, Tanzania and Kenya.

Currently we do have 561.15 carats of diamonds in 83 pieces, 18kgs of gold in nugget form and a rare piece of ruby weighing 1kg. We are looking for serious buyers for these products.

You can reach us through geoffakiri@gmail.com, geoffakiri@yahoo.com or through telephone number: +254 020 217 04 05.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Geoffrey Akiri.

Notify Editor About Post
geoffakiri
Posted: Monday, October 05, 2009 3:34 PM
Hello,

We are a Kenyan company dealing in rough minerals ranging from diamonds, gold, ruby and garnet. We source our products from the D.R.C, Tanzania and Kenya.

Currently we do have 561.15 carats of diamonds in 83 pieces, 18kgs of gold in nugget form and a rare piece of ruby weighing 1kg. We are looking for serious buyers for these products.

You can reach us through geoffakiri@gmail.com, geoffakiri@yahoo.com or through telephone number: +254 020 217 04 05.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Geoffrey Akiri.

Notify Editor About Post
keita002
Posted: Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:12 PM
Dear Sir,
We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa.We have some quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a reasonable and considerable price . If you are interested, do not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate offer (FCO).
Also even if you are not prepared to buy our Gold now,you can look for a buyer that will buy our Gold through you so that you will benefit a commission from it as well.
We sincerely use this medium to contact you to let you know what we have presently
PRODUCT------ ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST
QUALITY ------- 22+ CARAT or BETTER
PURITY.............92.6%
PRICE -- --------- $ 16,000 USd.
QUANTITY --------------------- 287 KILOGRAMS
ORIGINE ..........Rep. du Mali
We usually prefare to do our transaction mainly on FOB Mali.Our appointed representative shall accompany you and the product to your final distination and monitor further inspection of the assay process that will be carried out in the country where the product shall be shipped to. After you must have been satisfied with the product, Our money shall be paid to us or our appointed representative. If need be you shall assist us to purchase needed plant machinery and mining equipments with part of the money for our use in order to booast our local production capacity.
We can also go into a joint venture if you are interested based on your concern and interest shown to the miners during your visit to the mining communities. Your quick and favourable response would be appreciated.
We look forward in doing long lasting business transaction with you.
Best Regards,

Bouba Keita
00223 7414 28 13

Notify Editor About Post
taylor@rcglending.com
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:02 AM
Please contact me regarding any available diamonds you have.

taylor @ rcglending . com

Notify Editor About Post
CasaDiamante
Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 7:14 PM
Casa Diamante LTD offer an Invitation to our Brazil Rough diamonds Sight and tabletop sale; All our stones counts with Kimberly process.

We will AML and KYC compliances procedures , the sight will be in Geneva Switzerland from 15 Jan to 29 Jan 2010, in a tax free secure location.

To get details to participate , contact shlomkie@casadiamante.com.ar
0044 2071931384
uk 0844 3574926

Notify Editor About Post
akilel
Posted: Saturday, December 26, 2009 11:34 PM
Please contact me via (kilelkip@gmail.com).. I'd like to follow up on your business request

Notify Editor About Post
DurbanScene
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 10:53 PM
This sounds of great interest.
Would it be possible to also have a copy of your inventory - or your physical address so I may pay you a visit.

My email address in durbanscene@gmail.com

Thanks

Notify Editor About Post
IMALI
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:05 PM
mail me to imalicorp@gmail.com so i can send you our process.

Notify Editor About Post
angelina
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:20 PM
PLEASE DO SEND US UR BEST PRICE,SPECIFICATION,CONTRACT TERMS AND UR PROCEDURE
BEST REGARDS
MRS ANGELINA
JULIANMORE78@GMAIL.COM

Notify Editor About Post
angelina
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:25 PM
PLEASE DO SEND US UR DOCUMENT.WE WILL BE HAPPY TO TRADE WITH YOU
BEST REGARDS
MS ANGELINA
julianmore78@gmail.com

Notify Editor About Post
angelina
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:58 PM
Dear Sir,
We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa.We have some quantity of alluvial Gold Dust for sale at a reasonable and considerable price . If you are interested, do not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate offer (FCO).
We sincerely use this medium to contact you to let you know what we have presently
PURITY.............92.6%
ORIGINE ..........Rep. du CAMEROON
Best Regards,
MS ANGELINA
goldminds4u@gmail.com

Notify Editor About Post
angelina
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:00 PM
Dear Sir,
PURITY.............92.6%
ORIGINE ..........Rep. du CAMEROON
Best Regards,
MS ANGELINA
goldminds4uàgmail.com

Notify Editor About Post
scott1202
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 10:02 AM
LaptopAdapterac.com provides genuine and replacement high quality 100% guarantee:www.laptopadapterac.com

Notify Editor About Post
gemminesx
Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 10:19 AM
dear sir,
we are gemminesxploration involved in mining of rough diamonds across africa.
if you are still in need of these stones ranging from 5-147 carats per stone, contact us at carbonbonds@gmail.com for further inquiries.

Michael B

Notify Editor About Post
johnhaindongo
Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:47 AM
Are you still interested in Diamonds.Contact me at johnhaindongo@rocketmail.com.

John

Notify Editor About Post
johnhaindongo
Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:04 AM
Our Company has Rough and Uncut Diamonds for sale with KPC in Namibia.Contact me at johnhaindongo@rocketmail.com that we take it further.We can travel to buyer destination.

Notify Editor About Post
stevm3
Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 4:02 PM
Hi you can contact me on 0044 7967557021 or email at tradediamond@yahoo.co.uk you are looking to buy rough diamonds can supply you diamonds

Notify Editor About Post
topfashion-girl
Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:48 AM
welcome to our website:
===( http://www.topfashion-girl.com / )===
50%off ca,ed hardy t-shirt$15 jeans,coach handbag$33,air max90,dunk,polo t-shirt$13,,lacoste t-shirt $13 air jordan for sale,l nba jersy for sale sale,$35,nfl nba jersy for sale
and so on..
if you like to order anything you like.
More details,
please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;
Service is our Lift.
enjoy yourself.
thank you!!
===( http://www.topfashion-girl.com / )===

Notify Editor About Post
scott007
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 5:55 PM
Dear madam, I can deliver Diamond at TTM anywhere in Europe, am working with an end seller from Guinea and Namibia who travels to europe to deliver at TTM, currently I have a Parcel in Lisbon Portugal and need buyer to fly from any part of Europe to buy it. let me know if you have any good buyers available.
Scott.M

engineerscott.mcknight@gmail.com
+22424890210

Notify Editor About Post
wilsonmark
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:32 PM
I HAVE ROUGH DIAMOND FOR SELL IF INTREESTED KINDLY CONTACT ME
WILSON_MARK_1@HOTMAIL.COM
+27 83 57 100 45
THANKS
WILSON MARK