Advertisement

Forum

Forums :: Business :: BICICI Bank in Abidjan

Author Thread: BICICI Bank in Abidjan
HusinSalim
BICICI Bank in Abidjan
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006 6:32 PM
dear sir or madam,

would you tell me the address, tel, fax of BICICI bank in Abidjan, who is the foreign operation manager? your early reply would appreciate. thank you very much.

Notify Editor About Post

Advertisement

nestorguardia
Re : BICICI Bank in Abidjan
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006 7:00 PM
may i know why ur asking for the information of the bank.? thanks. PLS REPLY. I NEED UR RESPONSE VERY BADLY. This may help me on investigating something

Notify Editor About Post
KRISHNAPRASAD
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006 7:28 PM
PLTHANKS KEASELET MEKNOW THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF B ICICI BANK ABIDJAN

THANKS

KRISHNA PRASAD

Notify Editor About Post
thaicaller
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006 7:55 PM
Dear Friend: The bank in question will not reply even if you have their address. If you are involved in a situation where you need to confirm a signature, for get it. The police department number is 225-203-21-004 use it as what you are likely involved in is some thing that they would be most interested in. All the best and use this number my friend

Notify Editor About Post
thaicaller
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:23 PM
Dear Friend:Should you have been kind enough to have replied to a "Please Help" e-mail, where the BICICI Bank is holding funds on deposit you have as a result of your kindness placed yourself in great danger.No US,UK or Canadian Banks will take a depsoit from this bank, so I might suggest that you speak with your bank and your lawyer.

Notify Editor About Post
Guest1
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:50 PM
May I ask:

"Dear Friend:Should you have been kind enough to have replied to a "Please Help" e-mail, where the BICICI Bank is holding funds on deposit you have as a result of your kindness placed yourself in great danger.No US,UK or Canadian Banks will take a depsoit from this bank, so I might suggest that you speak with your bank and your lawyer."

Could you tell me what it happened? Are there some bad guies want to do the finacial crimes? Asking for the fake fund deposites in this bank? Or?

Notify Editor About Post
MarjoleinvandenBoom
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006 9:18 PM
May I ask you:

What kind of investigation are you working on at the moment? I am also invstigating somebody, from Africa, asking my help to let her transfering a big amount of money to my bank account.

Do you have any email address that I can use to contact you? Thanks!

My regards,

Marjolein

Notify Editor About Post
makariosazubuike
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006 9:46 PM
Dear Marjolein, the same letter you received was likely also received by half a million others and you replied along with a thousand more. I see that someone has provided the police department number, I might suggest that you use it,and save yourself perhaps your life? The majority of all these letters will be from one well organized group.

Notify Editor About Post
Lenachuk
Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:14 PM
Dear Marjolein

For sure, any of those please help letters are all a professional scam, whereas the writer is likely any place but where they say they are! Do not send any money or give them any information and if you have contact the Police in Abidjan and or your local Authorities.

Notify Editor About Post
sandi15
Re: BICICI Bank in Abidjan
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:21 AM
dear sir or madam, would you tell me the address, tel, fax of BICICI bank in Abidjan, who is the foreign exchange/remiitance Department director? your early reply would appreciate. thank you very much.

Please email me too in: chandra88us@yahoo.com

Notify Editor About Post
Binod
Posted: Sunday, August 03, 2008 8:47 AM
I want to ask the bank some questions. Is there needed tax clearance certificate before the fund get transferred from your bank account to the other bank account of other country??? Also can I know name of your bank director.

Notify Editor About Post
kitekate
Posted: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:09 AM
dear friend I think taht I'm in the safe situations as you, I've receved a message of help, from a boy from africa abidijan, telling me that he is very ill and hes father was been killed by his uncle and now he wants to transfere the funds of his decesed father to my father and after i saw all of this messages I really dont't know what to say, and I don't want to believe that is a scam because the boy sounded very ill because i've contacted him, he gave some phone numbers like the managers bank phone, and a lawyer.Now the lawyer is asking us for 600euro for the medical bills of the child...what should we do??please reply me thank you

Notify Editor About Post
never_mind
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2008 1:01 AM
I will somebody please tell me some information about dr.Daniel Levis and BICI Bank?

Notify Editor About Post
pasa24
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2009 1:05 PM
my contact is mike242009@live.co.uk they done the same thing to me please contackt so we can get them caught

Notify Editor About Post
pasa24
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2009 1:10 PM
we can all get them caught work together because they are using are good intentions everyone make contack with me so we can do what we hafe to do and that is tpo get them caught they are still dealing with me waiting for me to phone that number which someone answered i can direct it to the police
mike242009@live.co.uk

Notify Editor About Post
nvp_37
Posted: Saturday, April 11, 2009 8:26 AM
Dear Sir/Madam:

Is Ange Koffy a Director of BICICI Bank in Abidjan?

May I know the Email Address of BICICI Bank?

Is Barrister Mohamad Lamine the lawyer of the bank?

Your urgent reply will be appreciated.

Notify Editor About Post
somewhatsincere
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:29 AM
dear sir/madam,

i believe there is a scam in these emails that i received by a girl name ameena ammar. and not only that, we talked on the phone and i was being totally sincere by helping her out.

but they made me to make some certain payment for Barrister Morgan Jerry, who happens to be a lawyer to the bank. and yes, i get the president of the bank's name is Koffy Ange.

Which i believe all these is just another fraud cases. Not only I received regards on this email about a 21 years old girl, I also received an email about me winning a lottery from VW. wow, life can't be that lucky, right?

I seriously want these people to be caught as they should not send emails by using god's name. That is so wrong.

Notify Editor About Post
kobus
Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:59 PM
I HAVE THE SAME EMAIL FROM A LADY REJOICE KONA AND THE BANK DIRECTOR KOFFY ANGE AND ATTORNEY JERRY KAMANZI .REPORT TO POLICE IN ABIDJAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE.

Notify Editor About Post
mody99
Posted: Saturday, December 05, 2009 11:20 AM

Dear sir or madam, would you tell me the address, tel, fax of BICICI bank in Abidjan , operation manager .

I wait your replay .
Thank you .

Notify Editor About Post
morana64
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 10:22 AM
Hi,

I have "got" ATM Visa Card (as a "gift" from one man) from Bicici Bank in Abidjan. I have the Card only on the picture, what means there is nothing from all and I have lost already 1.240,00 Euro.
The name of General Manager is: Dr. Fredrick Anderson.

I can't write the address, because I am still in contact with one woman in Abidjan. I want to know how to find out who she is, and what she is doing.

Morana

Notify Editor About Post
morana64
Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 10:26 AM
Hi,

I need the email address from the police in Abidjan or in South Africa to contact them, as I am for sure victim of the Scam, either from Bicici Bank or somebody in contact with that Bank.

Thank you,
Morana

Notify Editor About Post
morana64
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:30 PM
Hi kitekate,

How old is the boy who is sick?

I have just got mail from India, that a young man writing ATM Visa Card for me (he was from Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire) has died in Mumbai, India.
He has died on December 28th, 2009 and this man, his investor wrote to me, today.

I want to help with all my energy to find out how to stop all the Scam, because I was betrayed already.

Ms. Morana

Notify Editor About Post
parviz
Posted: Friday, July 02, 2010 9:05 AM
dear sir or madam, would you tell me the address, tel, fax of BICICI bank in Abidjan, who is the foreign operation manager? your early reply would appreciate. thank you very much.

Notify Editor About Post
parviz
Posted: Friday, July 02, 2010 9:15 AM
dear sir or madam, would you tell me the address, tel, fax of BICICI bank in Abidjan, who is the foreign operation manager? your early reply would appreciate. thank you very much.

Notify Editor About Post
lincolnpmiraflor
Posted: Saturday, July 03, 2010 8:06 AM
Sir/Madam:

I would like to inquire on how to obtain loan from your bank to enhance the activity of my company which is engaged in micro-financing. I intend to apply for a loan of US$20,000,000.00 which will bolster the need of fishermen and agricultural sector thus increasing their capital/investments in their economic activities. Please orient me on the procedure on how to process for obtaining loan from your bank so that I may be able to understand on how the loan can be obtained and the payments scheme.

Rest assured that our banking-loan relations will be smooth as we progress in this transaction.

Thank you very much for your information on this.

I am looking forward for a harmonious relationship with your bank in the days ahead.

Very sincerely yours,

Mr. Lincoln P. Miraflor (Signed)

Notify Editor About Post
frjend
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 7:45 PM
dear sir/madam would like to check this cert. of deposit account if existing A/C No. BD-CI 114-758235448. there is a girl need help to transfer his account from late father to my account. please give your advise. thank you.

Notify Editor About Post
adwindo
Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:16 AM
I have also received a letter from the bank stating that I left a deposit at their bank. And if I want to transfer the amount to my bank acount in Indonesia, I must send via WU the transfer charge of €500.-.
May I ask if this really true? or just a fraud thing to get easy money? Thank you.

Notify Editor About Post
ForeignPartner
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 8:42 AM
-

bicici.banque.ci@consultant.com

-

Notify Editor About Post